Sunday, June 17, 2012

Rain Day Cheer

It is a rainy thundery day, dreary yet cozy. I'm finding some unexpected vintage rainy-day items over on Etsy.

Like these adorable rain bonnet(s) in plastic carry case, from a cheerychicken...


 
this Rain Gutter Guard, from handitdown...


these Rain Boots, from OleaVintage...


 a Soviet fairy tale illustration,  from missquitecontrary...

when it rains Playskool puzzle, from Vintage Surplus...

and finally...

a Grecian rain lamp, from DahlPhaceVintage

Oh my goodness, even though it is gloomy outside, it is definitely sunny here!





5 comments:

daydreamsdustbunnies said...

I love your blog. I'm now following you.
Laura

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What a cute post! I adore those sweet little cases with the rain bonnets.
It must be at least 100 degrees here today, so a little rain doesn't sound all that bad to me. Enjoy your day and thank you so much for visiting with me and for your wonderful comments.

carol l mckenna said...

Sounds like you know how to enjoy a rainy day ~ always good to hear from you ~thanks, ^_^ ( A Creative Harbor)

Maša said...

I love the Grecian rain lamp!

WolvesAtTheDoor said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the boots and that fairytale illustration!!!! Hope you are super duper!!